26.8.10

Wait No More


It’s been a while since Bally presented their collaboration with Central Saint Martin’s graduates and the models that were born from the partnership of talented fresh designers and a brand known for its perfection and attention to detail. And now, just on time for Fashion Week, Bally offers the same designs which won the jury of the competition for most intriguing (yet comfortable) model. I won’t lie to you; I was not even slightly surprised when I got the email. After all, I knew it was a matter of time before Bally releases for sale the innovative shoe collection. How did I know? Let’s just say I attended the presentation during the last Fashion Week and the question of purchasing these gorgeous shoes randomly came up. Call it six sense if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment